A few personal notes:
I was born in 1952 in the San Francisco Bay Area and gave birth to five children all of whom are now adults.I live in the center of a vast Northern California forest, in a cabin.
Although I was raised by an atheist and an agnostic,my spiritual seeking began early after my grandmother, a dedicated member of the Universalist Church movement, ascended to the spiritual plane when I was eleven years of age. From there she helped guide me toward enlightenment. I experienced life through an open-minded, open-hearted organized religion for thirty years, then left that for a life of independent spiritual service to my Beloved (Spirit/Source/God/The Beneficent Universal Consciousness).
I’ve been ordained by the Universal Life Church because I believe in the beauty of Universal Life. I should add that I don’t take this too seriously… it is just something I felt called to do at one time. I’m not into organized religions… as I’ve been there and experienced that, and am very unlikely ever to go back.
My interests tend toward meditation and channeling my higher self into my everyday existence. This is my consciousness transformation. My most important message is that we should live love and be love to raise the vibe in our communities.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student