Here’s a very simple affirmation for today: “I can relax and enjoy life.”
Say it ten times and write it on a card where you’ll see it later. Every time you notice the card, say this another ten times. Affirmations work by programming your sub-conscious mind.
I’m formulating these affirmations during a meditation session especially for finding a divinely inspired affirmation to post here. This one was probably also inspired by a Coast to Coast AM show I listened to recently, The Psychic Special. (You must be a Streamlink member to listen to it at this point.) The last psychic on the show was Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz. She spoke of medical conditions being outward evidence of internal truths. One of my medical conditions is high blood pressure, so I reason that must mean I’m feeling pressured. Indeed, looking back I can see I developed this condition at a time of my life that I was under an enormous amount of stress. Therefore, I need to learn to live without stress. I believe that’s why this affirmation came up during this morning’s meditation session.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Chakra Healing Using Spheres of Energy
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student