I keep refining the purpose of this blog, and as I do it I see I’m looking for more authentic ways to just be me. Me and my blog – a natural fit which I seem to think needs to please other people just because it is on the internet. But must it? Seriously, is it wrong to have a blog that mainly pleases just me?
I’ve done a lot of internet writing over the last ten years. Much of it has been to try to fill the needs of other people. I resist posting for my own edification. It is too public! But this blog is a very deep, personal journey from spiritual seeking to finding, to seeking for more, understanding deeper truths, and sharing. What I most want to share is the authentic spiritual seeking that goes on behind my outward appearance. I want to share the spirit of spiritual service that combines with everything else that is me.
No two seekers will be the same, but we have similarities. Everyone is unique, but tied to the cosmic adventure of being human. I can speak only from my perspective, and admire the spiritual seeking perspectives of others. Sometimes they inspire me, and send me off in new directions.
Today’s thought is simply this – to be oneself, to appreciate the joy within oneself.
An affirmation for this: “I am unique and able to share my authentic self.”
Yesterday as I wrote my morning pages my mind turned into a spiritual direction of prayer and healing for the world. I gathered my journaling into a lens called Prayer for Healing the World. My idea is that we can pray for those that oppress us and in healing them, the world will become healed. Please join me in trying this . . .
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student