Here’s a very simple affirmation for today: “I can relax and enjoy life.”
Say it ten times and write it on a card where you’ll see it later. Every time you notice the card, say this another ten times. Affirmations work by programming your sub-conscious mind.
I’m formulating these affirmations during [...]
Today’s affirmation: “I connect with the source of joy and know I am loved.”
We connect with joy through meditation. This joy comes through the heart chakra and is illuminated through the crown chakra. Meditate for joy, for peace, for happiness. And you will, without a doubt, know you are dearly loved by [...]
A simple but powerful affirmation today: “Life is beautiful and I am happy.”
Dispel all negativity by affirming that indeed we have a life in which beauty plays a great part, and there’s no reason to deny ourselves happiness. Saying this line ten times gives a ray of sunshine… a direct connection to [...]
Today’s affirmation: “Love surrounds me. I am filled with love. I amplify love and give it back to the world constantly.”
Today we can feel more love energy moving through our lives as we become love energy generators. We breathe in the love that surrounds us. We thrive on this love – it [...]
Today’s affirmation: “I am patient and focused and always get everything done quickly and efficiently.”
Write it on an index card to place in front of your monitor. Read it ten times with feeling and gratitude. Repeat throughout the day.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Prayer for Manifesting Peace by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Definition of Consciousness
- Prayer for Crossing Over in Peace
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Mentorship Prayers
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student
- A Short Prayer for Healing
- I AM Affirmation Prayer for Times of Change
- Unveiled Mysteries – The Sahara Desert – Ch.2 Notes