Often people say things that feel to us like attacks. We cannot allow these words to imbalance us. We must learn to respectfully acknowledge the situation whether it be the result of inconsiderate thinking, anger, frustration, or irritation.
Anger and hostility seethe and rage within most of us. Though we are usually successful in sublimating it beneath our civilized veneer of kindness, for many of us that sea of fire continues to smolder, ready to erupt with passion when our switches are flipped or our chains yanked.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Short Prayer for Healing
- Unveiled Mysteries – The Sahara Desert – Ch.2 Notes
- Unveiled Mysteries – Meeting The Master – Ch.1 Notes
- The Third Lesson
- The Second Lesson
- The First Lesson
- My First Encounter With the Seven Purposes
- Kundalini Guided Meditation Chakra Healing
- Helpers From On High
- America’s Spiritual Destiny, Be Part of the Solution!