Distractions are very common during our work days. A distraction may be something as little as a dog barking outside, or something as complex as an unexpected phone call with someone who doesn’t ever want to ever stop talking. How we deal with petty irritations that take our minds off our work tells us a lot about the level of our spiritual consciousness connectivity.
Today’s affirmation: “I am patient and focused and always get everything done quickly and efficiently.”
Write it on an index card to place in front of your monitor. Read it ten times with feeling and gratitude. Repeat throughout the day.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers