Judgemental thoughts and attitudes keep us in darkness. They depress, distress, and limit us. We don’t need them. We’ll be so much happier without them!
The definition of consciousness is: the open ability to accept information from the universe. It requires a stillness of mind so that creative inspirations are able to reach us. A conscious mind is awake, alert, ready, and blessed with willingness to become enlightened.
When you live in a materialistic civilization, cleansing of the mind is very difficult.
This world, our Beloved Mother, is now being tested by letting more of Father (the God-light) in. This is the result of letting the two merge.
Human consciousness is the result.
So before this, was I unconscious? The errors we make are due to ignorance and lack of spiritual education. The more we [...]
Everyone can feel their heart chakra. If you think not, just close your eyes and place your attention in the area of your heart. What is that? Living, throbbing, love energy, perhaps?
We relate to our heart chakras in different ways. Some relate happily with all this love energy. Some relate with fear.
With each interpersonal event comes an opportunity to share a bit of heartfelt love. Some people won’t appreciate that. They may accuse you of [inconsiderate] laughter because you cannot hide your joy — which manages to bubble up and surface — sometimes a bit inconveniently.
But be love-conscious anyway. When there’s a [...]
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Short Prayer for Healing
- Unveiled Mysteries – The Sahara Desert – Ch.2 Notes
- Unveiled Mysteries – Meeting The Master – Ch.1 Notes
- The Third Lesson
- The Second Lesson
- The First Lesson
- My First Encounter With the Seven Purposes
- Kundalini Guided Meditation Chakra Healing
- Helpers From On High
- America’s Spiritual Destiny, Be Part of the Solution!