To be well-ordered our day must be balanced and our priorities must be set straight. A well-ordered day includes a mix of activities but will focus on the most important projects that need to be completed. Efficiency will be the result. Often we’re torn between tasks needing to be done, requests from others for a slice of our time (and energy), and housework – there’s always that!
Today’s affirmation: “I am patient and focused and always get everything done quickly and efficiently.”
Write it on an index card to place in front of your monitor. Read it ten times with feeling and gratitude. Repeat throughout the day.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student