To be well-ordered our day must be balanced and our priorities must be set straight. A well-ordered day includes a mix of activities but will focus on the most important projects that need to be completed. Efficiency will be the result. Often we’re torn between tasks needing to be done, requests from others for a slice of our time (and energy), and housework – there’s always that!
Today’s affirmation: “I am patient and focused and always get everything done quickly and efficiently.”
Write it on an index card to place in front of your monitor. Read it ten times with feeling and gratitude. Repeat throughout the day.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.