What we expect from life is usually what we get from it. If we expect prosperity and honor – that’s what we work toward and receive. If we expect poverty and disruption, that too is something we can achieve. To heal your life, to put yourself in the situation you desire, start by healing your expectations. Easier said than done? Perhaps, but if you follow a plan for healing you’re very likely to achieve good results.
We live in a material world and are, of necessity, focused on matters of financial import. Most of us cannot escape that burden of monetary responsibility. It weighs heavily on our thoughts much of the time. There must be a balance, however, to keep honoring our soul awareness. Spiritual consciousness can have a huge effect on career issues and objectives.
Spiritual love, a gift from the Father, tries hard to shake me free from the mother persona I’ve acquired on Earth. I am female, and a mother of five Earthlings. I trained myself over the course of many years to watch out for these little ones, to hover over them, helping, guiding, and loving them. [...]
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Short Prayer for Healing
- Unveiled Mysteries – The Sahara Desert – Ch.2 Notes
- Unveiled Mysteries – Meeting The Master – Ch.1 Notes
- The Third Lesson
- The Second Lesson
- The First Lesson
- My First Encounter With the Seven Purposes
- Kundalini Guided Meditation Chakra Healing
- Helpers From On High
- America’s Spiritual Destiny, Be Part of the Solution!