During winter herbs such as mint and lemon balm lie dormant. Early in spring they awaken and start to grow. Within weeks green, vibrant leaves dance above the ground. A few months later garden herbs are so abundant and filled with potency, the herb farmer harvests them to use and savor that fragrance and essence. If the herb isn’t harvested, it will flower and eventually scatter seeds that result in new plants the following spring.
With each interpersonal event comes an opportunity to share a bit of heartfelt love. Some people won’t appreciate that. They may accuse you of [inconsiderate] laughter because you cannot hide your joy — which manages to bubble up and surface — sometimes a bit inconveniently.
But be love-conscious anyway. When there’s a [...]
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.