What we expect from life is usually what we get from it. If we expect prosperity and honor – that’s what we work toward and receive. If we expect poverty and disruption, that too is something we can achieve. To heal your life, to put yourself in the situation you desire, start by healing your expectations. Easier said than done? Perhaps, but if you follow a plan for healing you’re very likely to achieve good results.
My path in this ephemeral, changing, evolving dense material world is one of love and the sharing of loving vibrations. An opening of the heart chakra — opening of arms, loving, clasping all humanity into my sphere of love, ever expanding, moving through situations and events with tranquil knowing that love always is, that joy [...]
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student