Every morning during summer months I go outside not long after dawn to water my vegetable and herb garden. By the time I’m done preparing the plants for the day they are glistening, glowing with joyful radiance, ready to meet the sun as it rises over the crest of the tree tops. Like those plants, we need daily sustenance to prepare ourselves for the day and to raise our consciousness and spiritual awareness.
To be well-ordered our day must be balanced and our priorities must be set straight. A well-ordered day includes a mix of activities but will focus on the most important projects that need to be completed. Efficiency will be the result. Often we’re torn between tasks needing to be done, requests from others for a slice of our time (and energy), and housework – there’s always that!
Everyone experiences life as a curious mishmash of good and bad, perfections juxtaposed with imperfections. While it is good to focus only on the positive qualities of others, our introspection requires honest assessment of our own flaws. How otherwise can we change for the better?
We live in a material world and are, of necessity, focused on matters of financial import. Most of us cannot escape that burden of monetary responsibility. It weighs heavily on our thoughts much of the time. There must be a balance, however, to keep honoring our soul awareness. Spiritual consciousness can have a huge effect on career issues and objectives.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Morning Prayer
- Prayer by Thomas à Kempis – Grow in Faith
- Evidence of Prayers Answered: Dirt and Friendship
- Live For Today, Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Praise God… How Great Thou Art
- Prayer for Crossing Over in Peace
- Mentorship Prayers
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student
- I AM Affirmation Prayer for Times of Change