Every morning during summer months I go outside not long after dawn to water my vegetable and herb garden. By the time I’m done preparing the plants for the day they are glistening, glowing with joyful radiance, ready to meet the sun as it rises over the crest of the tree tops. Like those plants, we need daily sustenance to prepare ourselves for the day and to raise our consciousness and spiritual awareness.
Distractions are very common during our work days. A distraction may be something as little as a dog barking outside, or something as complex as an unexpected phone call with someone who doesn’t ever want to ever stop talking. How we deal with petty irritations that take our minds off our work tells us a lot about the level of our spiritual consciousness connectivity.
Anger and hostility seethe and rage within most of us. Though we are usually successful in sublimating it beneath our civilized veneer of kindness, for many of us that sea of fire continues to smolder, ready to erupt with passion when our switches are flipped or our chains yanked.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student