Every morning during summer months I go outside not long after dawn to water my vegetable and herb garden. By the time I’m done preparing the plants for the day they are glistening, glowing with joyful radiance, ready to meet the sun as it rises over the crest of the tree tops. Like those plants, we need daily sustenance to prepare ourselves for the day and to raise our consciousness and spiritual awareness.
Distractions are very common during our work days. A distraction may be something as little as a dog barking outside, or something as complex as an unexpected phone call with someone who doesn’t ever want to ever stop talking. How we deal with petty irritations that take our minds off our work tells us a lot about the level of our spiritual consciousness connectivity.
Anger and hostility seethe and rage within most of us. Though we are usually successful in sublimating it beneath our civilized veneer of kindness, for many of us that sea of fire continues to smolder, ready to erupt with passion when our switches are flipped or our chains yanked.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers