Do not worry about money. It cannot corrupt. It is your desires that corrupt you. These can be influenced by others. For example, in a materialistic society you may be influenced by advertising to want things that are not for the highest good.
Rather than blaming money for any corrupt tendencies, turn inward and examine your heart.
What are the most intense longings of your heart?
What do they say about you?
Are you satisfied with what your heart is telling you?
If not, perhaps engaging your higher self in a life-changing request for spiritual illumination might help.
Attune your heart to the spirit flowing from your crown chakra. To do this, place your right hand on top of your head. Place your left hand over your heart. Close your eyes and meditate, feeling the qualities of the two energy centers. Wait and experience the energies balancing and merging.
Say: “I intend that my heart chakra is open and that spirit love flows freely through it, and that it makes worthy all that I do in the lightgiver’s path, insofar as it is for the highest and best good for all involved. So be it and so it is.”
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Short Prayer for Healing
- Unveiled Mysteries – The Sahara Desert – Ch.2 Notes
- Unveiled Mysteries – Meeting The Master – Ch.1 Notes
- The Third Lesson
- The Second Lesson
- The First Lesson
- My First Encounter With the Seven Purposes
- Kundalini Guided Meditation Chakra Healing
- Helpers From On High
- America’s Spiritual Destiny, Be Part of the Solution!