Everyone can feel their heart chakra. If you think not, just close your eyes and place your attention in the area of your heart. What is that? Living, throbbing, love energy, perhaps?
We relate to our heart chakras in different ways. Some relate happily with all this love energy. Some relate with fear.
I have been one to relate to my heart chakra with fear, which choked out most the love within me. I could still be aware of it, but the love was not strong compared to the fear cutting it off, obscuring its beauty. Not enough love got through to make a considerable difference in my life or in the lives of others around me.
I now feel the vibration of love expanding. Fear is being chased away.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- A Morning Prayer
- Prayer by Thomas à Kempis – Grow in Faith
- Evidence of Prayers Answered: Dirt and Friendship
- Live For Today, Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Praise God… How Great Thou Art
- Prayer for Crossing Over in Peace
- Mentorship Prayers
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student
- I AM Affirmation Prayer for Times of Change