Everyone can feel their heart chakra. If you think not, just close your eyes and place your attention in the area of your heart. What is that? Living, throbbing, love energy, perhaps?
We relate to our heart chakras in different ways. Some relate happily with all this love energy. Some relate with fear.
I have been one to relate to my heart chakra with fear, which choked out most the love within me. I could still be aware of it, but the love was not strong compared to the fear cutting it off, obscuring its beauty. Not enough love got through to make a considerable difference in my life or in the lives of others around me.
I now feel the vibration of love expanding. Fear is being chased away.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Chakra Healing Using Spheres of Energy
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student