My path in this ephemeral, changing, evolving dense material world is one of love and the sharing of loving vibrations. An opening of the heart chakra — opening of arms, loving, clasping all humanity into my sphere of love, ever expanding, moving through situations and events with tranquil knowing that love always is, that joy permeates all, that hearts and minds can be healed to vibrate in the realm of divine presence.
I needed to loosen that last stronghold of ego, to allow that place in me to be permeated with love, to let go of the ego — that seat of wanting, desiring, craving, of not being satisfied with what is. That place of opinions for or against — that knot of judgment, which I have given over to the divine light of love.
Now I am sensitive to the lower vibration rumbling compared to the high vibe of loving bliss. To stay in that bliss is my goal — to be blissed out enough to share joy with whoever I come in contact with — so those who are able to perceive are blessed and those who aren’t may be affected in a way that may produce a later awareness that goodness does exist in this realm.
So many are confused — so very confused by the propensity and surroundingness of this dense material world. With that outside and the place of hard, harsh, wanting, desiring ego inside, they are confused and turned away from the beauty of love which is so evident and obvious once all outer distractions are put in their place.
There is only love — that’s what will last. That’s what we’ll take with us into any realm we traverse. The rest is ephemeral. A glittering, glistening desire for this or that material thing or pleasure — and once held, once achieved, what’s left but to turn the heart and mind to some other temporary thing?
Yet if the soul’s heart learns to share love — that will last from now to forever and in fact always has been, always will be.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Chakra Healing Using Spheres of Energy
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student