Human perfection is a journey, not an absolute. The definition of the term, “human perfection” gives us the answer to whether human perfection is possible.
Human Perfection Definition #1: “A Perfect Ten”
Everyone, with the exception of identical twins, is very different, so it would be impossible to choose only one type of human being to classify as perfect. Even if a person looks like a perfect ten, there’s still the inner qualities to consider: virtuousness, ethics, humility and the like.
All humans have flaws; nobody is perfect at all times. That’s why we’re still here — we’re working on self-improvement projects all the time whether we’re cognizant of them or not.
Human Perfection Definition #2: “A Perfect Whatever You Are”
If I were to describe a perfect human being, I’d include the expectation of flaws. A perfect human must have flaws, or we would be angels instead, or God Himself. I like the Morgan’s Tarot card that reads, “This may not be a perfect circle but it is a perfect whatever it is.”
Instead of trying to be perfect in the eyes of others, which is frustrating and impossible as you can’t get all people to agree on a definition of human perfection… try to be the most perfect YOU possible. In other words, be true to yourself.
Be honest with yourself about what you want to to do with your life, where you want to live, and what kind of person you want to be. Then design your life around that vision. Be the most perfect YOU possible. Take your own personal human perfection journey, and don’t worry about the rest of the people. Whether or not they are perfect is their business, not yours.
Key thought for today: Be the most perfect YOU possible, meaning, be true to your vision of how you would like your life to be.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Chakra Healing Using Spheres of Energy
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student