With each interpersonal event comes an opportunity to share a bit of heartfelt love. Some people won’t appreciate that. They may accuse you of [inconsiderate] laughter because you cannot hide your joy — which manages to bubble up and surface — sometimes a bit inconveniently.
But be love-conscious anyway. When there’s a misunderstanding, hold the other’s spirit-self in mental embrace. Feed with the emotional nutrients of loving kindness.
Allow your Higher Self to be the expression of who you are. Playfulness bubbles up from a navel-level subconscious awareness of blissful reality, while Higher Self floods downward from the crown chakra like a waterfall of refreshing stability and cosmic-consciousness.
You may call your subconscious the Inner Child. The Higher Consciousness, your Angel Guide.
You are whole within yourself. Allow yourself to be conscious of your complete guidance system. Illumine the ego with love and it will cease to hold power over your emotions. Then your mind will be set free to do your Higher Consciousness work.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Chakra Healing Using Spheres of Energy
- Wisdom Givers
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student