I bought a set of Morgan’s Tarot cards back in the sixties when I was a teenager – probably fifteen years old. I bought mine at the Shambala bookstore in Berkeley on Telegraph Avenue. They were plain white cards with line drawings, so I got out my felt pen set and colored most of them in. That makes my set unique.
Morgan Robbins originally created the cards for his own use only, but was convinced to allow them to be published. They are whimsical and representative of sixties-hippie thinking. Cards include Far Out, Marijuana, Bliss, and Somewhere There’s an Energy Leak. Illustrations were done by Darshan Chorpash and the cards were printed in Belgium.
Now for the bad news and the good news.
The bad news is that these amazing cards are no longer published. I wish they were! I just saw a set for sale for $750 on Amazon!
The good news is that you can deal them out right here on the internet!
Here’s the link: Morgan’s Tarot
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.