Spiritual love, a gift from the Father, tries hard to shake me free from the mother persona I’ve acquired on Earth. I am female, and a mother of five Earthlings. I trained myself over the course of many years to watch out for these little ones, to hover over them, helping, guiding, and loving them. In this process I gained knowledge of many fears as I struggled to keep my children safe.
I need to relieve myself of these fears, and yet I loathe to let go. I cling to the silly idea that somehow my fear will keep me from danger, and instead, the fear keeps me from total enlightenment.
The greatest fear, and the one I’ve had the hardest time letting go of, is the fear of death. How deeply ingrained has this fear been, to infiltrate my trust in the universe, to stab me with a sword of darkness? When did I receive this fear? When did I allow it in?
Fear of death does nothing for me. It only keeps me from oneness with the Divine Light.
It is a fact that my existence here on Earth (I like to call it Terra) is simply a gift of the Divine Will. If Divine Will didn’t want me here, I could be eliminated in an instant.
The fact that you are still breathing means that there’s still a reason for you to be here. There is nothing to be afraid about. We all exist on the basis of Divine Grace.
I have done terrible things in this lifetime, for which I am deeply regretful and for which my spirit sighs with sorrow. Those things were done out of ignorance. I was not aligned properly with Divine Spirit. I did not know the consequences of my ignorant actions. I beg for forgiveness and know the most difficult forgiveness must come from my inner self.
I asked Divine Light for reasons why I’m still alive. Here’s what I was told.
Reason #1 – You are beautiful.
Reason #2 – We need you. You are a beautiful part of what is.
That’s all I was told. I guess I was hoping for some kind of precognition of some great benefit I’d give humanity in the future. I didn’t get that. I just got Divine Love and Acceptance. For this, I am grateful. I know I don’t deserve to be here. But Divine Grace sustains and keeps me here anyhow. Gratitude is the only realistic response.
Can you relate?
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Human Perfection
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student