I’m focusing on raising the vibe in my local community these days. I live in a small community in the mountains, so you might think that is easier than doing the same in a city, but our community has many problems, and unhappy souls, just like anywhere. I try not to focus on these negative [...]
During winter herbs such as mint and lemon balm lie dormant. Early in spring they awaken and start to grow. Within weeks green, vibrant leaves dance above the ground. A few months later garden herbs are so abundant and filled with potency, the herb farmer harvests them to use and savor that fragrance and essence. If the herb isn’t harvested, it will flower and eventually scatter seeds that result in new plants the following spring.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- Human Perfection
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Wisdom Givers