Today I walked to the river and set my heart on communicating love to it. The river sprit responded. Each molecule of water is capable of responding to human love. It is not hard to project that love, but it does become easier with practice.
Walking home I was full of energy until about half-way, when suddenly I was tired. Exhaustion came upon me suddenly, and I wondered why. I noticed was in front of my former boyfriend’s dwelling, a hotel. I wondered if he saw me walking by and sapped my energy, or if the energy left via a cord that has not been broken.
I decided to re-energize by pulling in fresh spirit from nature. To do this I focused on nearby plant life – trees, mainly. I exchanged a vibration of spiritual communion with them. Most trees are very open to sharing spirit. I left behind all thoughts of the man and the drained feeling. By concentrating my consciousness on plant energies I was soon filled with their vibrations. Even as I neared my home where I must walk up a steep hill, and even though I became drenched with sweat, plant energy sustained me and I avoided any feeling of exhaustion.
I believe daily interaction with nature is essential to human health. We are created from nature and intended to live in it. When we’re inside our homes surrounded by walls, tables, chairs, books and bookcases, computers, and all manner of other man-made objects, we need to realize that none of these things have living energies. People have mined these things and used them, shaping them to suit our purposes. There’s nothing wrong with this, within reason, but we need to exchange energies with nature to refresh our own energies. By nature I mean plants, rivers, rocks, and the whole scene available in your area.
Daily nature loving brings energetic rewards.
About MeHi there, I'm Linda Jo Martin, a spiritual seeker and writer living in the Klamath River Valley in Northern California.
- Jaguar Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Puma Totem Symbolism & Meaning
- Raven Totem – Symbolism & Meaning
- Flooding – What Does It Mean In A Dream?
- Dowsing Healing – Pendulum Healing
- How to Respond to Harsh Words
- Human Perfection
- Seek Happiness Within – Don’t Expect Others to Make You Happy
- Handling negative self-talk when saying affirmations
- Spiritual Communion With Nature
- Mentorship Prayers
- Remove Barriers to Consciousness – Cleanse Heart and Then Mind
- The End of the World
- The Transformation is Happening Now
- Definition of Consciousness
- Judgmental Attitudes Hinder Awareness of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Soaring in the Light of Divine Consciousness
- Prayer for Bloggers
- Wisdom Givers
- Prayer for a Foreign Student